Monday, February 27, 2012

Paranoia is good

Sometimes, all I can do to stop myself from screaming out loud in imagined agony is to concentrate very hard on one thing.
I'm about to pair my fingernails with some ferocity.

It's been kind of a rough week to stop drinking. The countdown to the end of Lent is playing like a broken record in my head.
Me and Miss Ketel One are gonna get real cozy on Easter.

I stalked someone someone this weekend. My friend and I were in the local bar drinking non-alcoholic beers in glasses so no one could tell we weren't our usual selves. We got to talking about how I stalked a former lover online on Friday afternoon. So of course, that led to us deciding to stalk the next person to leave the bar...

It turns out that following someone in a car without being noticed is more difficult than it sounds in novels or when they show it on tv. The guy for sure knew he was being followed because I blew like at least 3 yellow lights. I pulled some tricky maneuvers when he turned into a residential neighborhood, so I guess he thought he was in the clear.

I totally know where that guy lives now.

It's weird. You just never know what other people are going to do. You could have someone watching you right this second. Creepy.

1 comments:

abo-bder said...



المهندس للتسويق الالكترونى

شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض
وايت شفط بالرياض
شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض

شركة تتنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
فنى كهرباء بالرياض
شركة تركيب سراميك ورخام بالرياض

شركة تركيب نجارة الباب والشباك بالرياض
شركة ترميم المنازل واعمال البناء بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف منازل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف واجهات بالدمام
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
شركة تنظيف قصور بالدمام

شركة تنظيف مسابح بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
شركة دهانات وديكورات بالدمام
افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بالدمام

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
شركة نقل أثاث بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى بالرياض
شركة شراء الاثاث المستعمل
شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان

المهندس
المهندس
المهندس