Friday, April 09, 2010

A whole new world

The Bay Area is... RAD.
Yes, rad is pretty much perfect for this place.
I was outside during lunch today and saw a nice looking man wearing jeans that were so tight around his manparts area that it almost looked like he had a cameltoe.
The jeans were white.

I started dating a really super cute dude about a week after I got here. Oh yeah- broke up with my last boyfriend after we went steady for about 2 months. Long term relationships are but a speck in my memory...

So this new guy- 3 dates so far. I'm digging it, but he's kind of young and I'm not counting on it to last very long. But I kinda hope it does. We'll see.

I became a fan of the San Francisco Giants (baseball) last night, on the recommendation of a bartender at a trendy new place in Oakland. He converted me simply by telling me how gorgeous their stadium is. Opening day for the season is today, so I'll have to see about getting tickets for a game soon.

I've been riding public transportation to work and walking a shit ton more than I'm used to. Every morning when I come up from the train station into the city, my heart does a little sparkly backflip.

My first few days here were kind of treacherous with driving. I get lost a lot and didn't know my way around. Ran a red light and got one of those picture tickets in the mail. Bastards. It was totally red though. And I was that asshole trying to figure out which way to go. Dang.

I haven't developed any new bad habits and I've only blacked out from drinking once since I've been here. NOT bad, considering I've been here for 16 days. Haha.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you're here in the Bay and that we're friends and that I was there to witness your first Bay Area Blackout. You are fitting in just fine!

Memento Vivere said...

Happy that you're loving it. Would be happier if you were in my city though (so we can get drunk and black out together).

Das Meems said...

hahahahaha
mantoe.

and in WHITE nonetheless.

Sid said...

New guy? Are you planning on sharing a few more details with us???

Del-V said...

Are you still a Giant's fan or have you switched to the A's after watching pitchers bat? It's so un-natural.

Diva's Thoughts said...

Wait a min. You met a guy after only being in town for 1 week? Man you are my hero!!!!

Unknown said...

keep it up
thanku
sara

Joshva said...

Awesome thanks for sharing.......
Joshva

Unknown said...


Do you want to sell your kidney for money,We are urgently looking for kidney
donor with the sum on $409,000.00,FOR MORE
DETAILS. Email: drrichard803@gmail.com
WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY +919739098941